Apr 9, 2012

Registering for Baby: Lux Gear Edition

When I was pregnant, I couldn't find a baby registry checklist tailored to my style (modern, clean lines), so I've decided to draft my own. If you share a similar aesthetic, your dream registry might look something like this. In preparing for baby, I wanted to balance my desire for good modern design with utility and my average budget.

This list is similar to one I crafted in my master 'prep-for-baby excel spreadsheet'. When shopping, we splurged on some of these items ourselves and our families bought a few others. In thinking about a second baby, I even have a very short splurge list ready to go (a second Stokke Tripp Trapp and a Bugaboo Donkey). For fun and as an alternative to this dream list, I'll be sharing a list of affordable and modern items, inspired by this list below, tomorrow, including some of the alternatives we purchased to keep our budget on track.

Crib - Ooba Nest

Bassinet - Hushamok
Stroller - Stokke Xplory

Nightlight - J Schatz Egg Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment